Monday 15 August 2011

The Light at the End of the Tunnel

     We are I think about 7 weeks in. In the beginning it wasn't so bad. The novelty was enough to ease the pain. They got along, played with one another and even tried to help somewhat around the house. But NO MORE. Every mom that stays at home knows what I am talking about....Summer vacation.
     We are without a doubt worst for the wear. We are on each other's nerves. PERIOD. There is no politically correct way to say this we have had enough of each other. I want them to go back to school and they want to go back to school.
     The house looks like it has gone ten rounds with the three little people and lost. And of course no one made the mess. So no one is responsible to pick it up. Well except for mommy that is. And I'm pretty sure I really didn't make the mess.
     I love my children and I love spending time with them. However there is such a thing as too much togetherness and we my friends have found that spot. However on a brighter note, Staples has started to play my favourite commercials, come on you know the ones. It's the most wonderful time of the year. And no they aren't talking about Christmas, they are talking about September and back to school time. Laugh all you want, those commercials are the light at the end of what has been a very, VERY long tunnel.

No comments:

Post a Comment