Sunday 17 April 2011

My Pet Peeves

     It seems as though there is a long list of things, you know actions, statements and such that annoy me at least fairly regularly.
     I would like to share some of these with you:

1. Sock and sandles (need I say more?)
2. Flip flops and socks (I didn't even know this was physically possible)
3. Piles of dirty clothes placed beside the empty clothes hamper
4. People that insist on backing into a spot when the rest of their driving skills are questionable at best.
5. People that are convinced every traffic sign invented is for everyone but them
6. People that find it urgent to have a family like reunion in the middle of a shopping aisle.
7. Telemarketers that insist on phoning your house after 8:00pm.
8. People that ask you are you sure, when you tell them your children's birthday. Trust me, I'm sure.
9. When Chasey's sugars aren't great, people ask me how come? If I knew I'd be rich.
10. When out and people see you with kids they will ask are they all yours? No I just picked up a random few along the way. I hope their parents don't mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment